Writing Alchemy: Writing as Love.
Sunday February 10 *Full, no longer available*
(11 am -2 pm central time)
Sunday February 17
(11 am-2 pm central time)
Sunday February 24
(11 am-2 pm central time)
(I will ask you your date choice once you’ve signed up)
“When someone feels free to be all of themselves there is magic in every act or thought.”
In this February’s writing alchemy class we will be turning in deep, and falling into the act of creation the way one falls into love: by full surrender. When we can surrender into the vulnerability of our true selves birthing the most beautiful creations.
“There is always a curious tie at some point between the fall and the creation. Taking this ghastly risk is the condition of there being life.”
With our Alan Watts theme, this class will be a call for bigger, braver, even more inspired writing. I want you to be your brightest, most astonishing self, writing yourself out of mediocrity and into depth, FUN and wildly radical growth.
I believe nothing in life feels better than the flow state.
“You are all as much extraordinary phenomenon of nature as trees, clouds, the patterns in running water,the flickering of fire, the arrangement of the stars,and the form of a galaxy.”
Three hours with me will give you many chances to reconnect with your authentically divine creative force. Writing from this deeper place is the kind of writing that makes everything from poetry to memoir to even status updates jump off the page with felt beauty. We’re going to be going over the usual principles of writing from the body, only with a more concentrated focus on surrendering to deep vulnerability, deriving story from everything, how to nourish your core self, how to cultivate and relax into your creativity, and how to connect to life, and therefore your readers by bringing sensation and strong energy through your sentences.
I’ll guide you into the type of creative writing that leaves no room for blocks, overthinking, or second guessing through lecture, open conversation, subtle energy work, confidence building, inspired dialogue and specialty prompts specifically designed to invoke vivid imagination, daydream, and most importantly, memory. I promise when you can write from this space you can write anything, anywhere, at any time.
Release everything you’ve ever learned about writing. This is the way to do it fast, efficiently, simply, and WELL.
I teach in small, live intimate groups over Zoom, which is the closest thing to it being in person.
Non writers are always welcome as I promise I will help you become a great writer far faster than you can imagine.
What you get:
- A 3-hour live Zoom workshop with a small group of amazing people.
- A space that is sacred and non-judgmental to share, laugh, cry, write, and be completely authentically YOU!
- LOTS of writing practice, writing in a way you may never have experienced before.
- Hours of information about words, creativity, and how to use your body, movement, and intuition to develop natural flow.
- A private Facebook immensely supportive group/writing community to further inspire and encourage your writing practice, AND connect with a supportive new tribe. (Completely run and managed by me and growing more magical over time!)
- A brand new, fresh look on creativity, which I believe is the doorway to everything.
Join us in ceremony and circle.
Note: If you do not have paypal, please email me asap at email@example.com and I’ll send you a square payment link. $200