The Creative Muse: Always Inspired Writing.
Sunday September 16 (1-4 pm central time)
Saturday September 22 (1-4 pm central time)
Sunday September 23 (1-4 pm central time)
Sunday September 30 (1-4 pm central time)
(I will ask you your date choice once you've signed up)
“The writer’s function is to make their imagination the readers’, and fulfills himself only as he sees his imagination become the light in the minds of others. His role, in short, is to help people live their lives.”
In this class we will be turning that creative muse BACK ON, or give it a huge boost for bigger, braver, even more inspired writing. I want you to be your brightest, most astonishing self, writing yourself out of mediocrity and into depth, FUN and radical growth.
I believe nothing in life feels better than the flow state.
Three hours with me will give you many chances to reconnect with your authentically divine creative force. Writing from this deeper place is the kind of writing that makes everything from poetry to memoir to even status updates jump off the page with felt beauty. We’re going to be going over the usual principles of writing from the body, only with a more concentrated focus on life in full neon, deriving story from everything, how to nourish electric ideas, how to cultivate and relax into your creativity, and how to connect to life, and therefore your readers by bringing sensation and strong energy through your sentences.
I’ll guide you into the type of creative writing that leaves no room for blocks, overthinking, or second guessing through lecture, open conversation, subtle energy work, confidence building, inspired dialogue and specialty prompts specifically designed to invoke vivid imagination, daydream, and most importantly, memory. I promise when you can write from this space you can write anything, anywhere, at any time.
Release everything you’ve ever learned about writing. This is the way to do it fast, efficiently, simply, and WELL.
I teach in small, live intimate groups over Zoom, which is the closest thing to it being in person.
Non writers are always welcome as I promise I will help you become a great writer far faster than you can imagine.
What you get:
- A 3-hour live Zoom workshop with a small group of amazing people.
- A space that is sacred and non-judgmental to share, laugh, cry, write, and be completely authentically YOU!
- LOTS of writing practice, writing in a way you may never have experienced before.
- Hours of information about words, creativity, and how to use your body, movement, and intuition to develop natural flow.
- A private Facebook immensely supportive group/writing community to further inspire and encourage your writing practice, AND connect with a supportive new tribe. (Completely run and managed by me and growing more magical over time!)
- A brand new, fresh look on creativity, which I believe is the doorway to everything.
Join us in ceremony and circle.
Note: If you do not have paypal, please email me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you a square payment link. $200