Write like an Artist
Sunday December 27th (11-2 central time)
Saturday January 2nd (11-2 central time)
Sunday January 3rd (11-2 central time) FULL
Saturday January 9th (11-2 central time)
Sunday January 10th (11-2 central central time)
Sunday January 17th (11-2 central time)
(I will ask you your date choice once you’ve signed up)
“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.”
In this class we will be going beyond your usual comfort zones and deep into detail, the heart, the wild, and the spirit to further propel your truth, purpose, understanding and creative storytelling. We are going to write like ARTISTS which is what makes for beautiful, spellbinding, intense writing.
The three hours will give you many chances to write all about the essence of life and experience with every prompt.
Writing from a deeper creative place is the kind of writing that makes everything from poetry to memoir to even status updates jump off the page with felt energy and beauty. We’re going to be going over the usual principles of writing from the body, only with a more concentrated focus on depth, texture, detail, how to find self-meaning with words, and capturing the pulsing life essence of what you are telling using your CREATIVITY which is also your life force.
I’ll guide you into the type of creative writing that leaves no room for blocks, overthinking, or second guessing through lecture, open conversation, inspired dialogue and specialty prompts specifically designed to invoke imagination, daydream, and most importantly, memory. I promise when you can write from this space you can write anything, anywhere, at any time.
Release everything you’ve ever learned about writing. This is the way to do it fast, efficiently, simply, and WELL.
I teach in small, live intimate groups over Zoom, which is the closest thing to it being in person.
Non writers are always welcome as I promise I will help you become a great writer far faster than you can imagine.
What you get:
- A 3-hour live Zoom workshop with a small group of amazing people.
- A space that is sacred and non-judgmental to share, laugh, cry, write, and be completely authentically YOU!
- LOTS of writing practice, writing in a way you may never have experienced before.
- Hours of information about words, creativity, and how to use your body, movement, and intuition to develop natural flow.
- A private Facebook immensely supportive group/writing community to further inspire and encourage your writing practice, AND connect with a supportive new tribe. (Completely run and managed by me and growing more magical over time!)
- A brand new, fresh look on creativity, which I believe is the doorway to everything.
“Creativity is harnessing universality and making it flow through your eyes.”
Join us in ceremony and circle.
Note: If you do not have paypal, please email me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you a square payment link. $220
No refunds. If you need to cancel you can reschedule for a future class