Writing the Depths: Finding yourself through words.
Saturday June 22 (11-2 pm central time)
Sunday June 23 (11-2 pm central time) (class full)
Saturday June 29 (1-4 pm central time)
Sunday June 30 (1-4 pm central time)
(I will ask you your date choice once you’ve signed up)
“I must be a mermaid, I have no fear of depths,
and a great fear of shallow living.”
- Anais Nin
In this class we will be going beyond your usual comfort zones and deep into detail, the heart, the wild, and the spirit to further propel your truth, purpose, understanding and storytelling. This time, our class muse will be the works of the incredible Anais Nin as riveting, fiery, watery inspiration!
The three hours will give you many chances to write all about the essence of life and experience with every prompt.
Writing from a deeper place is the kind of writing that makes everything from poetry to memoir to even status updates jump off the page with felt energy and beauty. We’re going to be going over the usual principles of writing from the body, only with a more concentrated focus on depth, texture, detail, how to find self-meaning with words, writing as meditation, and capturing the pulsing life essence of what you are telling.
I’ll guide you into the type of creative writing that leaves no room for blocks, overthinking, or second guessing through lecture, open conversation, inspired dialogue and specialty prompts specifically designed to invoke imagination, daydream, and most importantly, memory. I promise when you can write from this space you can write anything, anywhere, at any time.
Release everything you’ve ever learned about writing. This is the way to do it fast, efficiently, simply, and WELL.
I teach in small, live intimate groups over Zoom, which is the closest thing to it being in person.
Non writers are always welcome as I promise I will help you become a great writer far faster than you can imagine.
“Anything I cannot transform into the marvelous, I let go.”
What you get:
- A 3-hour live Zoom workshop with a small group of amazing people.
- A space that is sacred and non-judgmental to share, laugh, cry, write, and be completely authentically YOU!
- LOTS of writing practice, writing in a way you may never have experienced before.
- Hours of information about words, creativity, and how to use your body, movement, and intuition to develop natural flow.
- A private Facebook immensely supportive group/writing community to further inspire and encourage your writing practice, AND connect with a supportive new tribe. (Completely run and managed by me and growing more magical over time!)
- A brand new, fresh look on creativity, which I believe is the doorway to everything.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
- Anais Nin
Join us in ceremony and circle.
Note: If you do not have paypal, please email me asap at email@example.com and I’ll send you a square link. $200