Saturday March 28th (1-4 pm central time)
Sunday March 29th ( 11 am-2 pm central time)
Wednesday April 1st, (7-10 pm central time)
Saturday April 4th (1-4 pm central time)
(I will ask you your date choice once you’ve signed up)
“Words are a form of action, capable of influencing change.”
These are historic, challenging times.
And we have been asked to be stronger than ever physically, emotionally, and spiritually. As we tuck inward and surrender to what needs to be done to heal and rise on a global level against Covid19 it is crucial to create spaces where we can connect and create to feel held.
I want you to write like you’ve never done before, wholeheartedly, intensely, wildly as though our earth and bones depended on it.
These classes will be riveting, charged, healing, soft, accepting, and transformative and I will bring to you oceans of inspiration to propel your truth, purpose, creativity, understanding and storytelling as we open our hearts in circle, and share our stories.
I will read some of my own favorite quotes and poems to further bring peace and warmth to us.
Writing from a deeper place is the kind of writing that makes everything from poetry to memoir to even status updates jump off the page with felt energy and beauty. In this class we’ll be going over the usual principles of writing from the body, only with a more concentrated focus on the current times, depth, texture, detail, how to find self-meaning with words, writing as meditation, and capturing the pulsing life essence of what you are telling using wildly creative metaphors. In writing we essentially free and heal ourselves, line by line.
I’ll guide you into the type of creative writing that leaves no room for blocks, overthinking, or second guessing through lecture, open conversation, inspired dialogue and specialty prompts specifically designed to invoke imagination, daydream, and most importantly, memory. I promise when you can write from this space you can write anything, anywhere, at any time.
Release everything you’ve ever learned about writing. This is the way to do it fast, efficiently, simply, and WELL.
I teach in small, live, intimate groups over Zoom, which is the closest thing to it being in person. Together we find flow state in a safe and inspiring container.
Non writers are always welcome as I promise I will help you become a great writer far faster than you can imagine.
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
What you get:
- A 3-hour live Zoom workshop with a small group of amazing people.- A space that is sacred and non-judgmental to share, laugh, cry, write, and be completely authentically YOU!
- LOTS of writing practice, writing in a way you may never have experienced before.
- Hours of information about words, creativity, and how to use your body, movement, and intuition to develop natural flow.
- An ongoing private Facebook immensely supportive group/writing community to further inspire and encourage your writing practice, AND connect with a supportive new tribe. (This secret group is completely run and managed by me and growing more magical over time! I provide so much writing inspiration in there on a constant basis to further spark and encourage your writing journey.)
- A brand new, fresh look on creativity, which I believe is the doorway to everything.Join us in ceremony and circle.
Join us in ceremony and circle.
Note: If you do not have paypal, please email me asap at email@example.com and I’ll send you a square payment link. $220
No refunds. If you need to cancel you can reschedule for a future class